Thursday, August 23, 2018

Transformed is out

Some of you already know (thank you guys! You really make me feel proud of my work), but anyway, KDP has made "Transformed" available.

This is the link to buy it, as usual I think it will get on KU in a few days.

You know all the background so I will not tell you the whole story all over again.
I'll take a moment to thank my cover artist and general corrupting influence D., and my beta readers, as to say my mom and my girlfriend.
We are a killer team.

Now some of you might ask, Will there be more Prism stories?
Yes, as long as I am able to come up with new twists on the Multiverse and the Shifter.
I don't want to go and redo the same thing over and over.
So please be patient.

And to answer Dustin's observation on his latest comment... what about a sequel?
I'm not promising anything, mind you. But maybe...

2 comments:

  1. Yes, it deserves a sequel. I would definitely like to see what the group gets up to now that they have "loosened up". Perhaps some other changes? We really don't know what effect prolonged exposure to the crystal would have on them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really enjoyed this story as I do all that you write. I agree a sequel needs to be forth coming at sometime.
    Looking forward to your next read. Hopefully it is not far off.

    ReplyDelete