Thursday, August 9, 2018

Sisters

I have mentioned in the past that Catholic School is not what erotica writers and porn screenplayerswant you to believe.
I spent a few years in Cat School, and apart from a solitary joint shared with two classmates, that did not do much because we did not inhale, it was a total boredom.

But I write erotica, and now SISTERS is out, and it's all you could want from a Catholic School: lesbian sex and depravation and assorted kinkyness and corruption of the innocent and drugs and oh, do those girl inhale!



This one was started at the time when Amazon had blocked The Juice for being porn, so I was really wary because this one is a little rowdier than that one.
But they approved it in a breeze, and you can get it already.
As usual, and for reasons I've been unable to find out, it will probably take a while for it to go on Unlimited.

So, if you feel like a story of sex and drugs set in a Catholic School (and really, who doesn't?) check out SISTERS.

4 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed this one, was a great read. Sequel somewhere down the line perhaps?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really enjoyed this one.If not a sequel can you please post an epilogue at least for two years down the line.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this tale. I especially love the empowerment that the women experience, especially Sister Marie. I wrote a review on Amazon. I hope that the review does justice to the story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do have one suggestion. Initially, the transformation of Sister Marie is a gradual process. Elena insinuates into the nun’s mind, by word and deed, the pleasures of being a dominant in a lesbian sexual relationship. When Sister Marie finally allows herself to experience sex with the submissive Christine, it is completely expected, though the expectation has built up the eroticism of that moment. And even Marie being introduced to significant amounts of cocaine and amphetamines isn't out of the environment of the story. The drug fueled lesbian orgy that follows I thought pushed the limits of the scene, certainly in a very erotic way. At that point, Marie's subsequent experimenting with inflicting not only pain, but even physical injury, on Christine and her immediately thereafter triumphantly taking on the personality of a dominatrix pushed the beyond my level of credibility. (I do have to say it was all very erotic though. Especially that image of Marie in a white, skin tight nun's habit.) I believe, if instead, these experiences had unfolded over several scenes, they would have been not only more believable, but because of their greater realism, they would have been even more lascivious.
    I certainly don't have the creative talent that you have. This is just of suggestion that might be helpful in future stories, or a rewrite of this one. Thanks for reading my comments.

    ReplyDelete