First and foremost, for Anonymous and the RAVEN updates issues.
I am baffled. It is possible that KDP will take a while to update the file, but I really have no idea.
Please let me know if the problem continues. I will contact Amazon on my side, you do the same on yours, and let's see if we can find a solution.
Fine, now on to less serious things.
While I am working on"Making Martine", I am still hell-bent on writing something about debt-free virgins without tattoos and their being the ideal women.
To document my work (because I am a serious writer), I went through the blog where I found the original offending post.
Turns out the author was misunderstood: what she meant to say was, debt-free virgins without tattoos are attractive to "Godly men", that are of course the only men worth pursuing.
Now, because English is my second language and I have a dirty mind, I got that "Godly" mixed up with "Godlike", and I let you imagine what sort of scene played out in my mind...
Ooo, baby! That's so huge it's godlike! Come on over!
But anyway, I am planning my story, and I know it will be called "The Wife, Transformed", simply because the offending blog is called The Transformed Wife, and I don't want to get into any copyright/trademark tangles.
As for the story.
Eugene, you are absolutely right, Proper Christian Young Men will probably get a headache (or a hard-on), but what I'd really like to do is give a good shake to Proper Christian Young Women, because they are being suckered by this Traditional Wives crap.
Wishful thinking, of course: only a small fraction of Proper Christian Young Women read my books. But hey, saving one of them would be enough.
And Dark Z, your suggestion's been noted.
In fact I have half a story here about a good girl and a bad girl changing places, and I thought about that. And I thought in fact of bringing in the witches of The Coven to start my story on the right track.
But I'd love to write this without any magical or science-fictional elements.
"Realistic" is not the right word, but I want the girls' downfall and rebirth to be completely non-magical.
Right now I am debating with myself the proper order of the experiences my debt-free virgin without tattoos will go through during her awakening/rebirth.
I was thinking debt/sex/tattoos might be a good sequence.
But I'll have to think about it a little more.
Finally, Dustin, I'm glad you liked my stories.
There might be a sequel expanding on the events of The Juice, sooner or later.
And that's it. Thank you for being there.


Hi Tamara, thanks for getting back to me :-)
ReplyDeleteYep, definitely still have the same problem, and its been a couple of days now since the new version went live on Amazons site. I've contacted Amazon and I guess we'll just have to see how it goes...
Wow, sent Amazon a message, came here to TELL you I'd sent them a message, and by the time I was done with that they'd resolved my issue...pretty hard to complain about that really...
ReplyDelete