Thursday, July 12, 2018

And we did it! The Juice is Out!


... or something to that effect.
But thanks to my beta readers, maybe thanks to the new cover, or simply thanks to the strange rules that govern Amazon, the ebook is finally out!
This time it was not flagged as porn.
As unallowed porn, that is.

I am really happy The Juice is finally available. Maybe it's not my best work, but I hated the wasted time.

And to be completely honest, I must point out there is a chapter I recycled in a later book (the fifth Cathou$e volume), because at the time The Juice was blocked, and why write a new scene whn you already have it?
So yes, you will find something familiar.
I am sorry.
But it's 8 pages out of 170, so I hope you won't mind.

For some mysterious reasons, the volume is not yet available in KU, but I am sure that just like all the others it is just a matter of time.

And I really hope you enjoy this one.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for all your hard work, Tamara! Love all your stories, and sharing your fantasies with the community.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved “The Juice”. Definitely worth the wait. If you have it in you I would mind some more Juice to see what kind of trouble they could stir up.

    ReplyDelete