I would love, I swear, to write nice wholesome stories, but what the hell, naughty ideas keep popping up.
Like this one.
My friend D., that's a total rogue and I love him for that, points me towards this blog called "The Transformed Wife".
I'm sure you'll get lots of story ideas, he says.
And I think, hmm, nice, some good transformation stories. Let's go and check them out.
I pour myslef a cold drink, I light up a cigarette, and I open my browser.And I slam into this...
I almost chocked on my drink, and I had to dry and clean my keyboard before I went on reading.
Do you know how much more attractive debt-free virgins (without tattoos) are to young men? Unfortunately, there are so few of these types of young women anymore because of the high costs of college (debt) and sexual promiscuity even within those in the church.
Well, fuck!
And it gets even better, if better is the right word (I doubt it).
There are many more reasons why Christian young women should carefully consider whether or not they go to college, especially if they want to be wives and mothers someday. Secular universities teach against the God of the Bible and His ways. It’s far from what God calls women to be and do: it teaches them to be independent, loud, and immodest instead of having meek and quiet spirits.
You see what happened here, right?
See what D. did to me?
Now I must, I must, I absolutely MUST write a story about a nice and wholesome virgin, debt-free and absolutely devoid of tattoos, much sought after by equally wholesome and, come on, let's call a spade a spade, abso-fucking-lutely boring young men (but maybe non-virgin, because hey, for men it's different, right?) that would probably offer her missionary-position, two-minute orgasm-free sex and a slew of children.
I will write her story.
And then I'll have to find a fun and entertaining way for my heroine to happily and messily lose her virginity, to get desperately in debt (no, not college), and to gleefully acquire a nice selection of lewd, garish tattoos. And to find out that it's actually a lot better being a debt-laden tattooed, independent, loud and immodest slut if that means being in control of your life, than being a brain-dead good girl.
Because I do not care, really what you believe or you do not in terms of faith.
To each their own.
But to push the idea that education and independence are bad for girls is something that makes me SO ANGRY!
And also, you like being submissive and all that. Fine.
But don't fucking come and tell me it's the only way to go, or that any woman who pursued an education and showed herself to be independent was wrong.
Angry, see? So angry!
So I will write this story, yes I will.
It might well be a side story in my Cathou$e series.
Or a standalone.
Or something, but fuck, I have to burn this dea of uneducated submissive women being better and then scatter the ashes to the winds.


Ah! But Proper Christian Young Men do indeed prefer Debt-free Virgins (at least that's what their parents say)! Aren't you afraid you'll muddle the waters for them by writing a story about a good girl gone bad& ;)
ReplyDeleteLol sounds like it definitely pressed your buttons! I look forward to what your mind comes up with.
ReplyDeleteAs an aside, I just finished both Hooking Harriet and The Juice and greatly enjoyed both! I wish seeing the payoff on Patricia was a little more present in The Juice but it was great all the same. I loved just about every piece and part of Hooking Harriet, especially Harriet's actions towards Tracy in the end.
Would make an excellent followup to body and soul. A pair of "good debt free tattoo-less christian girls", (one a preppy bitch, the other one a meek follower) interact with a pair of tattooed sluts (one a stoner/drug dealer who needs to sell her quota, the other an independent goth whore/cam girl) after some rude words are exchanged, one of the witches from body and soul step in and give them a temporary swap.
ReplyDeleteHilarity and sexiness ensues.
Inspired by 'Raven' I wrote 'Changing Gear' which sees a businesswoman turned into a heavily tattooed biker chick and by accident she ends up staying that way.
ReplyDeleteThat aside, there is a lot wrong with the first statement, because it is effectively saying that a woman cannot be well educated and be a mother. Furthermore, what about debt-free *male* virgins? Why is it alright for the man to have debt (and/or sex) and not the woman? Behind the initial impression, this is in fact just another example of patriarchy demanding that women are put into strict boxes and left there. It is ironic they hate Islam so much because their attitudes are in fact close to those of ISIS.
In the UK, lots of women are tattooed, not the current Prime Minister, but the previous Prime Minister's wife had a tattoo. The current Prime Minister wears thigh length boots even when on state visits and expensive leather trousers. Then again, the UK has always had a different view on such things to the USA, at least since the 1960s.