So here we go: I have uploaded "Into the Fire", the first book in a planned trilogy called "The Chronicle of the Blue Flame" on Amazon.
Now I have only to sit tight and see if Amazon will once again block my work.
I have my fears and insecurities to keep me company.
I honestly doubt Amazon will cause problems this time.
"Into the Fire" is the first book in what I am planning as a crescendo of depravity, and as a consequence is pretty tame.
More a naughty tease than a full-fledged dirty story, it is designed to set the scene for what's to come.
Will my readers like it? Ah, doubts doubts doubts...
Anyway, what's the story?
The peaceful Duchy of Bellegarde is about to be steamrolled by the dark forces of the Hierophant, hell-bent on world domination.
When the Duke is killed and the survivors of his army flee, only the Duchess Adele and her daughters remain to face the music.
But there is a legend, about the fabled Blue Flame, that in the past saved Bellegarde from evil.
Adele's oldest daughter, Liane, sets out to seek the Flame.
But she has no idea of what the Flame does, and just how it will make her and her family impervious to evil.
The first story sets the scene, places the different pieces on the chessboard, and is a taste of what's to come.
The second book in the series will be called "Slow Burn".

Sounds interesting!
ReplyDeleteSounds fun, looking forward to it!
ReplyDelete