Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Writing and rebuilding

I promised I'd post more often.
And then I didn't.

But I have been working (Christmas season is upon us already), and writing in my spare time.
I am rebuilding what was lost: I've a story about a couple of suburban swingers sinking into a deep dark pool of corruption, I've a new Hellen's Cathou$e story, and I MUST absolutely post the final two (?) chapters of "Converted - Bring the Family", because that's the wordt case of coitus interruptus I eve had!

And I'm finding out that rewriting what was already written is three times as hard. And it shouldn't, right? Because after all I did it already once.
But damn it's frustrating.




So I'm also working on some new stuff.

Like a story about a teacher in a Catholic school that has a second job as a lesbian dominatrix.
I had posted a meme about that a long time ago, and now I said to myself, why not? I'll put nuns in it, too. And Catholic schoolgirls.


I've also sketched a sort of sequel to BODIES, but that will need more thought.
And I'd like to try something more in the age progression/regression field.

And then I'll have to edit and translate, or translate and edit, Serena's first solo story. But thank goodness she's a lot slower than I am.

So, hold on tight, guys.
New stuff is coming.

9 comments:

  1. >And it shouldn't, right?
    I think the fun is in creating a story, not in writing it down, so it should actually be harder to write something you already wrote, because the fun has been taken out of it and the only thing left is an obligation to finish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are absolutely right, in fact I get much more done if I ditch my old ideas, and write a completely new version of the stories I lost.
      What a strange beautiful thing is the human mind...

      Delete
    2. Well, instead of reinventing the wheel, start with the basic premise that you had and then WRITE a whole new story. I'd bet that you will be much more satisfied doing that than trying to rebuild the original story, plot point by plot point. Most of us wouldn't know the difference and if there is some aspect that you really liked from it's first incarnation, put it in the second one.

      And most of all, have fun.

      Delete
    3. Also, several months ago you teased us with more of your Prism story. Is there any chance of seeing more of that story?

      Delete
  2. I would imagine getting things back up and running again (and trying to recreate what was lost) is a pretty difficult thing, and can be a bit of a downer.

    I also think that once you can get a little going you'll feel like you're back in the flow of things and it might get a little easier again. Either way I'm looking forward to the next thing your wonderfully corrupt mind thinks up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the update. Can't wait to read all of the new stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you guys!
    I'm trying to do ten things at the same time, and it's pretty complicated. But I'll make it!

    @Skullbox: Prism 2 is lost like all the rest, but I'll invent something.
    Actually Prism is, together with RAVEN, a story that I'd like to rewrite and expand and make better, so I'll work on that, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your work! Looking forward to what ever you write next!

    ReplyDelete
  6. "And then I'll have to edit and translate, or translate and edit, Serena's first solo story. But thank goodness she's a lot slower than I am."
    Oh, dear, I'd like to see how fast you are when you are my age!
    (but I envy you because of your fans)

    ReplyDelete