(Just a little fun bit I wrote to thank you guys
for your support and feedback!)
for your support and feedback!)
"They say you should go back to your old themes," she said.
"Who are they?" I ask.
She shrugs. Her boobs bounce gently. "You know, your readers."
She turns as I caress her spine.
"You should do what you are good at," she says.
"I'm good at a lot of things," I leer.
She leers back. "Oh, baby, I know you are."
She lights a cigarette. "You should go back to smoking fetish stories." She takes a long, deep drag, her eyelids fluttering in pleasure as her chest expands, her lungs fill with smoke. "Or do hard corruption stories."
I trace the tattoo on her thigh with the tip of my finger as she exhales a stream of smoke that seems to have no end.
"Stories about schoolgirls turning into coke-snorting whores," she sayd, her voice becoming a low, sensual drawl. "Stories about devout Catholic housewives turning into shameless nymphos."
A smile curls her black lips. "About nuns turning into witches."
I chuckle. "Are you thinking about any specific nun?"
My hand cups her shaved pussy.
She smiles, looking at me under half-closed purple eyelids. "I was so boring before you started doing me," she says.
Her clit is pierced, a small siver cross dangling from it.
I use my thumbnail, she shudders, with a sharp intake of breath.
"You should go back to the basics," she whispers. "Take it slow, like when you have sex--"
"I always thought--"
She places her fingertip on my lips. Her long fingernail clicks against my nose stud. "You know what they like. Do it."
She takes another deep drag on her cigarette.
Her tongue is sweet, her lips soft. I breathe in her smoke, her marble-like buttock in my hand.
She moves to sit astride my lap.
"Now we fuck," she whispers in my hear. "Then you go write."
I exhale through my nostrils, biting into her shoulder.
"OK, honey."
"OK, honey."
It's good to have a muse.

"Her clit is pierced, a small siver cross dangling from it." - seeing that in real life would be an enlightening experience for me :D
ReplyDeleteP.S. I myself prefer your more hardcore pieces, however, I think anyone can create anything another person created before, and that it is beneficial to broaden your horizons, so I encourage you to experiment with different themes so as to improve your writing skills.
Thank you, Eugene.
ReplyDeleteLet's say I'll have to balance, on one hand, writing what I like and writing what sells, and on the other hand, pleasing myself and pleasing my readers.
And I thought this writing business was easy! :D
Just. Keep. Writing.
DeleteRegardless of what we say on this end, you must feel the passion to put words on a page. Go wherever your muse takes you. As a musician, I find that I grow the most technically and artistically when I am dragged (sometimes kicking and screaming) outside of my comfort zone. There is always something new to learn.
Also. writing is like a muscle; it must be exercised and exercised frequently. And I hope that you receive the criticism/ critique in the spirit it is given in: from someone who enjoys your work and only wants to see you get better.
I can honestly say I have enjoyed all your work immensely ever since I stumbled across The Idol and Turkish Delight
ReplyDeleteWhen I look for delicious erotica yours is the standard to which I hold other people's work and generally they pale in comparison.
Keep doing what you do you fucking sexy, gorgeous, wicked bitch
Thank you guys.
ReplyDeleteYou are a wonderful source of inspiration and you really make me feel more secure.
I promise I won't let you down.