Tuesday, September 12, 2017

RAVEN

And here itis, the novella I wrote following my mother's suggestions.
The first book of mine to be listed as "Erotic Romance" on Amazon.
A strange beast, and yet...

1 - I had lots of fun writing it
2 - I hope you'll have lots of fun reading it
3 - it is not that different from my usual style
4 - and yet some little bits ARE different and I enjoyed them a lot

It is a 100 pages story that features a good girl going bad, lots of cigarettes, a small amount of drugs, leather clothing and motorbikes and LOTS of sex ...

Will it be a success or a disaster?
That's not for me to decide anymore.

The story is called RAVEN.


11 comments:

  1. You should proofread it. There's an enormous amount of spelling mistakes, and in one instance you have a phrase that reads something like "took his cock in his mouth". Maybe give grammarly a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really?
    Ouch!
    I'll turn it of straight away.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm... looks like I sent an unproofed earlier draft to my code monkey, instead of the final.
    Damn!
    Thank you again, Eugene!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL!
    It's "his cock between his boobs"!
    My goodness...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, it was a real turn on to find out the guy not only had a horse cock, but also manboobs big enough to give himself a titjob! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had the correct file re-coded and it is being reviewed right now.
    In about 24 hours or less, an updated version should be delivered to all buyers.
    Not that it's a real problem, as sales are dead.
    Let's say this experiment failed straight away.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm? That's strange. I didn't find the story that much different from your normal style. Perhaps it's the way you advertised it? As "Erotic Romance", which it really wasn't.

      P.S. I think the transformation through cigarillos was pretty much the same as corruption. There wasn't any "liberation" in it in my view, because her character was changed through magic (she becomes more agressive). If the magic didn't affect her character(say it gave her the body, but her character stayed the same) it would be the liberation you tried to achieve. In fact you have seeds for that sort of plotline in some of your stories: the protagonist, through magic, gets a feel for what it's like to be bad and ends up wanting to change her real life to match the idea. The more liberating approach would be to just give her the tools to be a bad girl, but not to nudge her magically. Nudge her through circumstances instead. You made your latest protagonist feel oppressed, which gives her the will to rebel, but not the power, try to make the next one oppressed and then give her the power to rebel too. That will be a liberating story. The way I see it, at least. And the power to rebel would be like, say a magic potion that turns her body into that of a sexy biker chick, but doesn't affect her mind in any way and circumstances are such that she needs a body that's not her own to start her on the path to being corru... I mean liberated

      Delete
    2. Yes, it's really neither this nor that.
      I'll have to work harder.

      Delete
  7. Raven is a girl to die for, I can't wait to see what happens to Maureen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thank you!
      Yes, Maureen has potential, and I think I'll get to work on her one of these nights.

      Delete