Wednesday, September 6, 2017

One for my mom


 I'm writing a few stories based on readers requests.
There's a nice number called "Dale & Jackie" that's more or less half-way through, but It was not hot enough so I ditched about 3000 words and I am now rewriting.

There's a thing that is an experiment I am making with a friend and I'll be telling more as we get down and dirty (oh, my!) with it.

And then there's a story I had not planned, and that I am writing based on a request by my mother.
Which is VERY kinky.

As I wrote a few days back, she's been reading "Welcome to the Club Again".
Apparently she liked it very much, and being a good little professional writer (when I'm not hungover), on Sunday I sat down with her for a cigarette and some first-hand reader feedback.

It went like this:

Tamara (lights cigarette): So, what do you think about it?
Tamara's mom (lights up too): I liked it a lot. It was really funny, and quite sexy. Avril turning into Blaze is very hot. And Daisy too!
-pause-
T : But?
M (snorting smoke): But, Tank is really a cunt.
T (laughing): Well, yes, I mean, that's the point for the whole finale, right?
M (shakes head): No, really, he's too stupid. And Milo's just lame.
T : Well, he turns into Snake...
M : No, I mean... Snake's cool because he has a big cock, but...
-pause-
T (blows smoke): ... ?
M (takes a long pull from her Camel): Had Tank been really smart, he'd have turned Avril straight away and taken her as his alpha bitch. Then they could then just hit the road having fun as an outlaw biker coupple, causing no end of mischief and screwing each other silly (smiles like a fairy godmother as she blows smoke through her nostrils).
T (stares, her cigarette dangling from her lips): ...
- pause -
M : but that's not really the problem. You know what? I'd like you to write a story about a smart, good woman that does not get (makes quotes with fingers) "corrupted", but actually just liberated. Free of petty morals and stupid hangups...
T (rolling eyes): Mom, corruption is fun.
M : sure it is! But you can be an alpha bitch and love every second and still... (shrugs). I don't know. Like all this zest for life and love of fucking and dirty mind was something bottled up into her already, and looking for release, and not something that is poured into her to turn her into an evil fucktoy. Does it make sense? Try and writer that.
T : ...

But it was a nice suggestion.
Something different, a variation on an established theme, maybe even romantic.
So now I am writing this alternative take to Avril's corruption.
A story about Sara, that happens to be the next door neighbor of Clutch, a smarter biker than Tank.
There will be smoke, and magic, and A LOT of sex.
Sara will be seduced, corrupted RELEASED, and radically transformed into a debauched slut - the debauched slut she always was deep down inside.
What do you say, guys?
Apart from the fact that I have a cool mother, of course...

2 comments:

  1. Well, the whole corruption shtick is (if you think about it) about liberation. It's about freedom to do what you want and the high you get from getting away with it. The difference between corruption and liberation is that you are getting corrupted when you start to like the things that society considers bad, while you get liberated when you start doing the things society previously considered bad. Like, say wearing shirt skirts, drinking before 21, going to clubs with a fake id and partying in college vs having gangbangs, snorting coke and swearing. One used to be frowned upon, the other is still frowned upon. In the former you feel awesome because you show the society a big F.U., in the latter you feel awesome because you did something you were afraid of and learned that nobody cares.

    So, my prediction is that either you will have a corruption story in the end, or the story will be a lot milder than you usually write. Good luck to you in either case.

    P.S. Your mom is awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see your point and, from the way the story is developing, I think in the end I'll have something in between.
      I do see that I'm doing it differently, but that's the whole point of the experiment.

      Delete