Thursday, September 7, 2017

Playing at being a porn star

Slow days in the shop - has averyone stopped smoking?
Anyway, I had some time in my hands and there's this thing that Facebook sometimes pushed at me, called Big Bang Empire, a silly timewaster of an online game in which you can play at being a porn star.

Now, honestly... could I resist?
So I'm in, and I'm playing Tamvin, a nice little piece that's ready to make a name for herself in the industry.

Silly, but lighter fare than writing while at the counter in the shop.

And I'm taking screenshots at my character.
Let's see how she evolves.

2 comments:

  1. this is a facebook game? wtf this premise seems a little "out there" for facebook lmao

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is just sponsored heavily on FB, aimed at italian-speakers.
      And it's REALLY tame.
      I hoped for more racy contents, really.

      Delete