Saturday, September 2, 2017

Again Welcome to the Club Again


A few days back, in the comments Skullbox suggested I collected my blog-only stories, to make it easier for you guys to re-read them in a single go.
And I said, why not?

[actually, I ALWAYS say "why not?", which explains why I am so popular and why sometimes I have big glaring holes in my memory and my wardrobe, and some terrible hangovers.]

Anyway, it was obvious to me that the first one of these new ebooks should be Welcome to the Club Again: it was the story that launched this blog, and that really got me writing seriously.
As you know, it is based on a smoking hot story originally published on Varian Milagro's post.

And here's the deal: I am releasing Welcome to the Club Again as a free ebook in mobi (kindle) and epub (anything else) format.
Here on my blog.
Right now.
Just scroll past this gorgeous cover (thank you, D.!)...






Where's the catch, you say?
There is no catch. What I am asking for is: read it, enjoy it, have fun.
And share it.
Share it with your friends, share it with your family (my mother is reading it right now as I write this), share it with any like-minded people that you think might enjoy it.

Share it on your social media and share it on those naughty forums you follow.

Spread the word, share the links.


Please help me try and reach more new readers.
[yes, I put a few links and advertising in it: I'd love to get more readers for this blog and for my ebooks]

And just to bribe you a little (because we all like a bribe, right...?) I've added a 4000 short story to the ebook.
It's called Meet the Reapers, and it takes place the morning after the end of Welcome to the Club Again.
Ever wondered what happened when Blaze went back to school to recruit Avril's students?
Here it is!

So, please, download my ebook, read it, spread the word, and let me know what you think about the new story.

And this is it.
I only have to thank you for these years of appreciation.
You are great people, and I sort of have the hots for each one of you.
(my girlfriend's cool with it but don't tell my mom!)

12 comments:

  1. Loved the follow-up story at the end as much as main one. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All that I have to say is ...THANK YOU!

    Now you go out and do that voodoo that you do so well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for giving me the idea.
      I'll do the same treatment to all the following stories, but it will take time.
      As for the voodoo... wait and see ;)

      Delete
  3. Back when you initially asked if you could do a rewrite of my story "Welcome to the Club" from Blaze's perspective, I wasn't sure if you'd actually write it or if it would be any good. I was very pleased when you not only wrote the story, but did a fantastic job with it. It was an absolute thrill to have your take on the inner thoughts of Avril as she became Blaze. There's an authenticity to it that I'm not sure I could have captured had I written the story from her perspective instead of Milo/Snake's.

    I did bristle a bit at the book cover. Your version of the story is not "from on an idea". It is a shift in focus on my original story. I think that you make this very clear in the forward and you provided several links to my blog and the story, which I appreciate. I would have preferred something like "Based on the original story by Varian Milagro", but it's not that big of a deal.

    I really enjoyed "Meet the Rippers". I'd originally planned on having Avril visit her students and using the enchanted cigarettes to transform them, but then I got the idea of having the gang meet up with the family on Memorial Day and went that route instead. I am tempted to write my own short story of Blaze running into a group of students that ditched class on Tuesday. It could be fun to do something short like that. On a side note, and I think you may have realized this already, the gang's name is the Reapers in my story, but you can call them what ever you want in your stories.

    I love your work and, as always, I look forward to reading your next story, whatever it may be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Varian, first of all, thank you.
      About the cover: I'll ask my friend D. to redo the cover, and I'll re-upload the files ASAP.
      I'm sorry about the idea/story bit.
      I am glad you liked the new story, and I'd love to read your take.
      And oh-my-goodness! Reapers, not Rippers. I'm such a dizzy airhead sometimes!
      And by the way, there is also another thing coming up involving Avril and... well, I'll post about it in the next few days. I'll be waiting for your input on this new project too.

      Delete
    2. Well, the cover was redone: D. was having a slow night, he had the original template, it actually took longer to upload the picture than to change it. He went for "based on a story", dropping the "original" for space reason. It was either writing it very small, or cover Blaze's beautiful face (her tits are half-hidden already).
      I hope it's all right.
      Now I will redo the ebook files and re-upload them.
      (and I'll fix the Rippers as I am at it)
      By tomorrow morning (it's 10:40 pm here), it will all be straight.
      Sorry again. I did not mean to offend you in any way.

      Delete
    3. And it's done!
      That was pretty fast.
      (a big thank you and hugs to D. again)

      Delete
    4. You did not offend me in any way. You are wonderful to change it so fast. The new text looks great. I'm happy that you're continuing to write about Avril/Blaze. I love the places you're taking her.

      Delete
    5. It was just bad timing, Varian: I tend to overreact when I'm high, and I was pretty high last night when I read your comment.
      But considering the end result, I'd say we can't complain about that, right?

      Delete
  4. Wndered if you could copy/paste this into a standard PDF document please? I'm really into your stuff at the moment - just read The Widow... WOWWWWWWWW!!!! Love her XXX

    ReplyDelete