Friday, July 14, 2017

Converted: Bring the Family, Part 15

You thought I had forgotten?
Ah!
I told you I wa srewriting the whole thing, and then I had all my problems, and my block, and the rest. But now I'm back, so here you are.

Previously, in Bring the Family...
Sharonvalardi used to be a goody two shoes but then a meeting with a witch in New Orleans awakened her bad self.
With her biker boyfriend and two other transformed formerly-good-girls, Sharon is back home, and her plan is to bring her whole family around.
And it seems to be working!

You can find the original story that inspired me HERE.
The first episode of my sequel HERE.
And the last episode I wrote HERE.

And now, on to the new chapter.


Ben greeted her back home with a long, wet, vodka-flavored kiss and a hard squeeze on her ass.
“Did you miss me?” Sharon asked.
He gave her an animal grin. “Your mother helped.”
Sharon laughed and punched him in an arm.
“I won’t feel guilty for sucking my cousin’s cock, then,” she grinned back.
Ben looked over her shoulder. “Who’s your friend?”
Sophie came closer, a voracious leer on her face. She ran her hand up and down Ben’s biceps.
“I can see why you are so into him, baby,” she said.
Sharon circled her shoulders withher arm. “It’s the other way around, usually,” she said. And then, “Ben, do you remember Sophie?”
Ben did a double take, and finally took his eyes off Sophie’s tits. “You mean your aunt?”
The two women exchanged a complicit glance. “It’s a little more complicated than that.”
Ben’s smile broadened. “I like complicated.”
“Well, look what the cat dragged in!”
Mary was standing in the living room door. She had ditched the Motorhead tee and the shorts, and was standing in her spiked heels, laddered stockings and red leather jacket. She was sucking on a cigarette and her right hand gripped the neck of a bottle of vodka. She was quite obviously blind drunk, and seemed to enjoy the feeling a lot.
Sophie winked at Ben, whispering “Later,” and sashayed up to her sister. They stood face to face, real close, their boobsbrushing, and Sophie ran a hand through Mary’s rainbow mane.
“Love the hair,” she whispered.
Mary blew smoke in her face. “You don’t look half bad yourself.”
She passed her the bottle.
Sophie grinned.
Ben pinched Sharon’s ass.
“And what’s this about your cousin?”
Sharon kissed him and rubbed her chest against his.
“It was quite good,” she whispered.
Slowly she sank to her knees. “I took his cock,” she said.
She unzipped Ben’s pants and smiled as his anaconda slipped out, standing to attention.
“And I started by kissing the tip.”
Her full lips brushed Ben’s purple head. Sharon’s hand grasped Ben’s balls.
“Then I started using my tongue.”
She ran her tongue down the length of Ben’s shaft.
She heard the clicking of heels on the floor as her Mary and Sophie came closer to get a better look.
“And then I started giving him head,” she said.
She pulled him inside her mouth, tasting the salt and the  precum. Ben groaned and placed a hand on her head, seconding her rhythm.
She squeezed his ball sin time, settling for a series of long, voluptuous strokes.
“Baby you are a wonder,” Ben said. He put his arm around Mary’s waist and pulled her closer. “But you don’t even come close to your mother at sucking cock.”
Mary laughed and placed her head on Ben’s shoulder.
Sharon’s eyes flashed as she let go of Ben’s tool. She looked from him to Maruy and back.
“You think so?” she hissed.
She attacked his cock again, pulling him all in in a single swoop. Then she started bouncing rapidly, using her tongue.
Ben gasped.
Mary sighed and shook her head.
“Let me show you, darling,” she said.
She knelt down behind Sharon, her naked tits pressing against Sharon’s back. “Slow down,” she whispered in her ear.
She wrapped her arm around her daughter’s waist, and pushed her hand between her thighs. “Here, follow my rhythm,” she said.
Sharon felt her pussy go up in flame as her mother started massaging her slowly, pushing two fingers in. She slowed down on Ben’s cock.
“Put some teeth in it,” Mary suggested.
Ben shuddered and hummed.
Sophie came closer, put her arms around his neck and locked into a long smoky kiss.
Sharon’s senses were singing. Her mother caressed her breasts while she continued to wank her gently, the rhythm increasing, Ben’s wonderful cock making it hard for her to breathe. Black spots were dancing in front of her eyes. She stretched a hand and grasped Sophie’s ass, squeezing.
Then she came with a single long shudder, her juices flooding her mother’s hand. One second later, Ben was filling her up with his cum.





#

Mary stood with a sigh, licking her fingers.
“Girls,” she said to Sophie.
Sophie grasped her wrist and brought her sister’s wet fingers to her mouth.
“Gotta teach them everything,” she said.
Mary and Sophie stood like that, real close, their boobs brushing, Mary’s hand in Sophie’s mouth, Sophie’s hand on Mary’s hip.
“Take a room, you two!” Sharon shouted.
Ben helped her stand and pushed a lit cigarette between her lips. God, her men really knew what she needed.
“Why not,” Sophie said, her eyes in Mary’s.
Her sister put her arms around her, hefting Sophie’s leather-wrapped buttocks. “Wouldn’t it be a sin?” she asked softly.
“It would be a sin not to,” Sophie replied, once again running her fingers through Mary’s hair.
Mary sighed. “Shit, let’s make it fast!”
She let go of her ass and grabbed Sophie’s wrist, pulling her towards the stairs. “You two don’t do anything I wouldn’t,” she said at Sharon and Ben, laughing.

#

“Any news from Heidi and Cass?”
Ben shook his head and handed her a joint.
Sharon sucked on it, holding the smoke in her lungs until she counted to ten, and then blew out a big cloud.
“Nothing. I guess the Deacon fucked them senseless.”
Sharon laughed.
She could see that her fantasy was taking a hold of her family. She could now admit with herself she had always fantasized about a big bad boyfriend, a slutty alcoholic mother and a totally debauched, drug addict aunt. It was her father, that she could not begin to visualize.
She remembered some energetic masturbatory sessions, back when she was maybe thirteen, in which her father had played a dark, obscene role, but her mind still refused to grasp those old images.
“I guess it will be a surprise,” she said, taking another hit from the joint.
“What? Ben asked.
He had pushed a hand in her panties, and was massaging her gently, getting her ready for some fucking.
Sharon giggled.
“Nothing.”
She put what remained of the joint between his lips and changed position, sitting astride him. She felt his big cock push against her crotch and sighed.
“Now,” she said softly, “you are gonna do to me everything you did to my mother.”
He grinned.
“But rougher,” she said.

2 comments:

  1. Great story. I always look forward to your corruption stories

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I needed some straight-up corruption.
      And it may look like I'm taking it slow, but I'm writing a lot.
      So coming back to this, is really like taking a vacation. More chapters are coming.

      Delete