Wow, I guess the block is really gone! Can't wait. Loving the continuation of "The Converted". The syringe is a very hot feature!
Thank you!As for the block, it looks like it's gone, now I only wish for more time.
Do we have a date for this next Cathouse release? I'm waiting patiently, but...
Sorry for the delay.I did a short stint at the hospital, and I've been unable to write.Will get back to work ASAP.
Oh no! Your health comes first. Hope that you feel better soon.
Wow, I guess the block is really gone! Can't wait. Loving the continuation of "The Converted". The syringe is a very hot feature!
ReplyDeleteThank you!
ReplyDeleteAs for the block, it looks like it's gone, now I only wish for more time.
Do we have a date for this next Cathouse release? I'm waiting patiently, but...
ReplyDeleteSorry for the delay.
DeleteI did a short stint at the hospital, and I've been unable to write.
Will get back to work ASAP.
Oh no! Your health comes first. Hope that you feel better soon.
Delete