I went to a party yesterday evening.
It was supposed to be an easy thing in a place down by the lake.
"Just a summer thing," the friends that invited me said.
Oh, boy!
I'm getting too old for this shit - but I still love it!
I will not enter into the details.
Big house, loud music, lots of people, lots of booze, lots of... other things.
So I got back home today at two pm (don't ask), put some music on, and I started writing.
I was on fire.
Half a packet of Camels and five hours later, I had a story.
So I called my friend D. - and he
a . suggested I take a cold shower and a long night of sleep
b . prepared a gorgeous cover in about one hour
So now the new ebook is being finalized by Amazon, and I am going for that cold shower, and then I'll just crash in my lonely bed.
The story is called "Spirit High", and should be up within 48 hours.


πππ
ReplyDelete