OK, guys, I decided to experiment with the Amazon promotional tools.
Both because I am curious and because my sales have been sagging recently.
I don't like sagging things.
I don't like sagging things.
So, just to see what happens, while I put my finishing touches on Volume 5, I set up a countdown deal for Make End$ Meet, my first book in the Cathouse series.
Over the weekend, on Amazon.com and Amazon.co.uk, my whores will go for the lower rates.
The promotion starts on the morning of the 15th.
First come (uhu!) first served.
First come (uhu!) first served.
And I know you guys already bought my ebooks, and I am really grateful. You are fantastic readers.
Now, if you can and if you feel like, what about spreading the news on your networks, if any?
Thank you, and sorry for this shameless request.
But you know me.
I AM shameless!

No comments:
Post a Comment