Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Facebook

As some of you may have noticed, the sidebar of this blog is completely fucked up, and I can't imagine why.
This also means that I am quite certain my Facebook badge is there, but I can't actually see it.
And I don't know if YOU guys see it!

So here's a nice shot and a link, just to be on the safe side.



I'm on Facebook, courtesy of my friend Sandra, who set up my fan page.
If you are on Facebook, drop by and say hallo.
I will not be there often, and Sandra will take care of most of the administrative tasks. This being my fan page, it should work as a place for my fans to kneel down and adore me.
Facebook is such a prude I don't know how long it will be before they shut us down, but while we can we're going to have fun.

As for the fucked up sidebar, I think I will change my layout and see what happens. I'm bored of this purple thing anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment