Sunday, October 9, 2016

Chasing the Dragon and doing stuff

With this fucking cast on my arm, I can't type properly, so for the moment writing is out of the question.
A friend passed along a copy of a thing called "Dragon": I will try and dictate my stories, but I am afraid my pronunciation might confuse the poor software.
So far, I'm pretty sure the fucking lizard hates me.
So, in the meantime, I take notes, and I edit the backlog of stuff I have on my hard disk.

So, there is a new story coming, and also some other little surprise.



I also wanted to add a slide or carousel thing to my blog, to show off all of my stories in a sexy way, but that's out of the question until my hand is back in working order.

And I am really dubious I'll be able to do my special story for Halloween - unless the Dragon turns out to be better than I think. 

2 comments:

  1. the more you use it the better it gets at understanding you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll keep trying. I think the problem's my pronunciation.

    ReplyDelete