It's the same old layout, really, but I've been tweaking it a bit.
It's all I can do with just my left hand.
(OK, OK; there's a lot I can do with just my left hand, but let's not get into it, OK?)
Anyway, please tell me if you like it.
Not that! The layout!
Use the comments.

I love the new layout
ReplyDeleteThe background image jumps out at you too much. Try this one instead (as I understand it's supposed to be leather): https://postimg.org/image/kkt9ms62p/
ReplyDeleteIt's an improvement for sure, but something seems just a tad off. I'm not sure if it's the grey/black/white coloring or if it feels like there's too much whitespace on the page.
ReplyDeleteStill great either way, some small tweaks could make it even better!
Thank you everybody!
ReplyDeleteRe the background, it's an off-the-shelf one that Blogspot provides.
I was looking for something lacy and sexy, either black/red or black/purple, but I cant find anything I like.
Re the color scheme, I'm working in some accents as soon as I have the background image set.
Now it's more to my liking!
ReplyDeleteThanks to all for the suggestions, and thanks to my friend Dave for pimping my header image.
I like the new black/purple color scheme quite a bit! The "mind if I smoke" part is a bit hard to read, though (not sure if it's the blurryness or the fact that part of it is on a greyish background that sort of clashes with purple like red with blue).
Delete