Dhalia sighed, then gasped. Both women exhaled smoke in each others face at the same time, and then the slender Latina was locking her mouth with Mary’s, her fingers caressing the nape of her neck, undoing her bun. Mary grabbed Dhalia’s firm ass and pulled her up, making it easier for her to push her tongue in her mouth, and deep down her throat.
... and now just imagine me, dictating that loud and clear in a shop full of customers. And getting a bit worked up, too.
So yes, the good news is, I'm getting the Dragon under control.
Punctuation is still a bitch, and I can't "write" at work for obvious reasons. But I can edit.
So I work at home after hours.
I'm also corrupting the darling naive little Dragon, giving it a special vocabulary of bad words, and blowing smoke on the microphone.
Imagine my expression when I first discovered it did not understand words like "cunny" or "clit"!
But now she's learning (of course she's a she!)
By the end of this first experiment, I imagine she'll be a ravishing dragoness, smoking an opium pipe and fully enjoying the most perverse pursuits. We'll make a great team.
Imagine my expression when I first discovered it did not understand words like "cunny" or "clit"!
But now she's learning (of course she's a she!)
By the end of this first experiment, I imagine she'll be a ravishing dragoness, smoking an opium pipe and fully enjoying the most perverse pursuits. We'll make a great team.
And the first experiment is something I'd like to have ready for Halloween, time permitting and with the help of the Dragon.
A very debauched lesbian vampire story.


Let me guess! These vampires won't saprkle in the sun - instead they'll smoke! :)
ReplyDeleteI confess... I wanted to call it Twatlight, but then it sounded too derivative.
DeleteSounds like it would need "A XXX parody" attached at the end of the title.
DeleteIt's just that I can't stand Twilight and all that stuff. Nothing against those who like it, but to me it's like an infinite cock-teasing session. Why don't they just have a good fuck and then take it from there?
DeleteAnd what's this things about vampires?
Those are not vampires.
The ones in Salem's Lot (the novel) are vampires.