Saturday, December 14, 2019

Fantasies of Dominance

As part of my research for the stories I will be writing in 2020, I an reading Mistress Lorelei Powers' The Mistress Manual,
The Good Girl's Guide to Female Dominance
, a nice little handbook designed to give a little push in the right direction to women that are curious about becoming dommes.

It's opening to me a whole world, about which I will have to find out more.
While I have often played the domme in online roleplaying games, I was never one for pain and humiliation in real life. I dabbled a little in bondage, back when I was a Goth princess, but that was it.

But Mistress Lorelei's book is full of great ideas.

Ideas for stories, of course, as this is really a handbook to help any woman to transform herself into one of the five archetypical dominatrix styles: the Nursemaid, the Governess, the Queen, the Amazon, the Goddess.
The handbook offers ideas about finding your persona, defining your style and your outfit, carrying out your first session.
Very hands-on, quite funny.



This part is what really interests me: the transformation, the decision of going all in. Big surprise, uh?
It does not take a course in fiction writing to see this as a perfect first step in designing a series, and that's what I am doing right now.
Five archetypes, five stories. Sounds like a plan.


Then of course there is real life in tragically dull Lugano.

"Suit yourself," my girlfriend said checking out what I was reading, "but I'm not gonna wear a French maid costume for you to spank me."
I could almost take that as a challenge.
After all, every girl needs a hobby, doesn't she?
I'm sure I'd make a great Goddess.
And right now I think I'd rather enjoy using a riding crop on the New Girl.
But more about that in the next post.

3 comments:

  1. Can't entirely express how excited I am about your commencing a series on potentially up to five dominatrices! I am working on a more fulsome response with some plot and character ideas. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      Yes, I am planning a multi-volume thing, a little like my old Cat Hou$e series, but focusing on domination and related practices.
      Right now I am trying to devise a good start for my story: I'd love to make this a straightforward, non-magic, non-fantasy transformation story. Just a girl with a handbook and a progressively twisted mind.
      But twisted in a good way!

      Delete
    2. I like very much your idea of one woman trying out the different forms of domination. My ideas are influenced by your book “The Widow” and my readings on prostitutes. I thoroughly enjoyed “The Widow,” it was fun sex, which is how sex ought to be, had a lovely romantic ending, and showed a woman growing into her true self. I would recommend the works of Roberta Perkins on lives of prostitutes. All of her most important works can be bought through Amazon, and one is available online, “Working Girls,” published by the Australian Instituted of Criminology. Read Perkins for the insights into the lives of prostitutes, not for the titillation. Her works are strictly academic.

      Perkins showed that overwhelming majority of prostitutes do not experience any sexual pleasure from their sex with clients. Who would have thought? What they expect from the paid sex is exactly that, money. They see prostitution first and foremost as a job, and thus their favorite name for themselves, “working girls.” Experiencing sex with a dominatrix is a service in demand, but most of the prostitutes don’t provide it as it is psychological difficult to be what they see as abusive and cruel. Thus, those prostitutes who play the role of a dominatrix make better money than their peers.

      Here’s my idea. The heroine is a prostitute, who is experiencing no sexual pleasure, even from her sex outside of the business. Perkins recounts the stories of several prostitutes who were frigid. She decides to begin offering herself as a dominatrix to increase her income. Unexpectedly, the task of buying a new wardrobe and setting up a special room for her new service begins to arouse her sexual desires in ways that she has not experienced for years. The actual engagement with clients proves even more sexually satisfying. Studying up on the subject, she develops multiple presentations of the dominatrix role. As the story progresses from book to book, we observe that the dominatrix role invading other parts of her life. Eventually, she yields completely, becoming in all aspects a domme. I think that last story should be with her embracing her true self as a “Goddess,” served by several submissives. Imagining it makes me hot!

      Delete