Oh, poor little me, that was fast!
12 hours after mailing the Amazonboys for my stuck ebook, I received an EXTREMELY obsequious mail, that to the tome of "Please, Mistress, don't hurt us!" thanked me for pointing out there was a problem, and announced that my problem was now solved.
"We've been good, have we been not, Mistress?"
And, ta-da!, my ebook is up for sale.
It's called Naughty or Nice and it's a Quickie set on Christmas Eve.
You can find it here, and it should be also available on Kindle Unlimited if that's what you like.
If it's not (available, I mean), it should be in a few hours.

just read it. absolutely great story
ReplyDeleteRead it. Loved it. But now tell us, what were the two ideas that you wanted to get on e-paper? What is the back story?
ReplyDeleteThank you!
DeleteAs for the ideas...
- Idea One: Santa's ex wife as an alternative spirit of the season; I liked the idea of playing with the cliché of the rowdy divorcee. Let Santa keep the elfs and the reindeers, I'll keep the power to bring gifts, but my own way...
- Idea two: this is really silly, but the scene in which Harold loses his wedding ring while he's fingering Chantelle's pussy, and Carrie retrieves it and comes up holding it in her teeth. That was what set the story in motion, that was where I was going as I started writing, and in the end it was just a throwaway scene. But when it first came into my mind it made me laugh out loud, and I wanted to write a story with that scene in it.
Bonus fact: the finale with Santa and Stephanie was not planned, but I thought, what the hell, it's Christmas, after all...
Ahh always happy to see new stuff from you, I enjoyed this one and all of it's fun quirks.
ReplyDelete