Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Fighting off the heat

Europe's been hit by the worst heatwave ever and I've spent the last few days wrapped around the electric fan, living on cold fruit juice and ice cream, my brain too baked (no, not in that sense... sigh!) to do anything else.
That sounds like a neat thing, until you have to do it for a week.
Now things are back to manageable, it's even raining.
This is good, because with temperatures over 35° Celsius, writing becomes impossible. People in the shop get on your nerves, you're all wet and sticky for the wrong reasons, your thighs stick to the chair...

I just wanted to let you know that I'm fine and I'm writing.
Yeah!

I've also found a new character whose stories I'd like to write, because she's... well'she's quite something.


I will have to dream up a plot...

1 comment:

  1. Such weather is unbearable. Anyway, since it will take you awhile to write the story that you're working on, I did not expect to hear much of anything from you for quite some time. Thanks for taking the time to update us.

    ReplyDelete