And in time for Halloween.
"PotterHeads" is up.
Along the way we found out you can't use "Harry Potter" as a keyword for your naughty story on Amazon.
A pity, really, considering how much the Potter franchise lends itself to all sorts of naughtiness.
Anyway, the book is up and both Serena and me hope you like it.
I actually hope you like it enough for us to have an excuse and write a sequel.
It would be fun.
Want a preview?
Here's a preview...
It would be fun.
Want a preview?
Here's a preview...
“I have new neighbors, they just moved in,” she said.
She took a long drag on her cigarette and took off her fur. I pulled out my packet and lit one myself, to keep her company. Get the two of us together in the same room and we’ll smoke up a storm.
“Anna, fortysomething, freshly divorced, non-smoker, nice ass—”
I chuckled. “Mom!”
She shrugged. “She objectively has a nice ass. She exercises, evidently.”
When my mother came out of the closet, about five years ago, it was a bit of a shock for me, and while we had grown a lot closer thanks to it, it still amused me when she showed her predatory streak in this way.
“Anyway, she has a daughter, Geraldine, nineteen going on twenty. She lives with her, studies something or other that has to do with computers.”
“How’s her ass?”
She pulled her tongue at me. “I’ve yet to meet her. And here’s the rub. Do you have the Harry Potter DVDs?”
I pretended shock. “Are you trying to bait a girl that could be your granddaughter using Harry Potter?”
She crushed her spent cigarette in my ashtray. “Don’t be silly, honey.” She lit another cigarette. “And I don’t need such tricks anyway.”
[PS: Serena here: we also corrected a few mistakes. Thanks Eugene!]
[PS: Serena here: we also corrected a few mistakes. Thanks Eugene!]

A really nice quickie. You have explored the mother-daughter corruption dynamic before, but it is just so hot and I think there is so much potential for wickedness there.
ReplyDeleteSomething like a stepmom corrupting the father and the and the step kids, turning em against the biological mom etc.
I had also written to you about making Refractions available on some other platform. Is that a possibility?
Anyways thanks for all the fun and I'll be waiting eagerly for the next story.
Cheers.
Thank you, Huma!
DeleteMother-daughter corruption: yes, I love it, and my mom loves it too!
The stepmother idea it's interesting.
Refractions: the sequel was lost with the death of my hard disk. But I still have hopes of recovering or rewriting it. It will take time.
Thank you again fro your appreciation.
Thank you, Huma Sarin.
ReplyDeleteI love the stepmother idea. I think I will do something with it. Thanks for the suggestion.
My only criticism, I wish it had been longer and it's actually quite romantic/sweet for a corruption story :)
ReplyDeleteSweet?
DeleteInteresting. What would you have liked better?
Sweet as in Charming and endearing, quite a fun little story and also very hot, Don't think I'd change a thing
DeleteCharming and endearing! You make me feel like an old lady, ahahaha!
DeleteI will try to be more wicked next time.
You ARE an old lady, Serena!
DeleteAnd this was written as a comedy, so we sort of automatically left out the nasty bits.
Although I think I proposed a strap-on scene... LOL!
A good short story, though i think i would have liked to see a bit more from the neighbors' perspective as they go from "oh my", to "oh yesss".
ReplyDeleteThe harry potter theme makes me want to share one of my old works from (2009), a bit more fanfictiony, involving sexy corruption (a punk-style makeover) and Hermione Granger. I commissioned this pic
http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/Mlad/54463/Hermione-Punked/page/all
for the story which can be found at
https://www.hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/Dark_Z/4294/The-Punkification-of-Hermione-Granger
Can't wait to see what you come up with next! (I'm rooting for a sequel to body or soul, but i love all the stories)