Everything started with a major social blunder.
It went like this...
New neighbor: "Oh, me and my daughter, we are total Potterheads!"My mother: "Oh, me too! We must get together, one of these nights."New neighbor: "Sure! We'll be binge-watching the movies again this Halloween. You can join us."My mother: "Uh-oh..."
Believe me, I never laughed so hard in my life.
My belly ached.
But afterwards we sat down together, me and my mom, and we had a smoke and started talking about what sort of story could start with such a scene.
We laughed a lot, and we started throwing ideas at each other, and in the end, my mom started writing down a scene, and I wrote another, and in the end we wrote a story together!
It was bound to happen sooner or later, right?
We always knew it would, it was just a matter of time.
So we put our two scenes together, then I wrote the rest, then she revised what I wrote and added two scenes and the punchline.
Then I took all the stuff and translated and edited it, and now it's in Amazon's hands.
I really hope they make it quick and the story is out for Halloween.
The story is called PotterHeads, and it's a silly, naughty, slightly perverse but quite fun short, featuring four women, a lot of cigarettes, a blue glass bong and a boxed set of Harry Potter DVDs.
Corruption, intoxication, and a nice serving of sex.
Corruption, intoxication, and a nice serving of sex.
She chose her alias, and I think it suits her.
It felt right to me that Serena should share the credit. And we had so much fun, we might do another collaboration story, one of these days.
And I really hope Serena keeps writing, because she's wicked and twisted as much as I am, and utterly shameless.
I am very proud of her.
I am very proud of her.
So, let's hope Amazon makes it fast.
After all, it's a quickie, right?

Way to go corrupting your mom!
ReplyDeleteLOL!
DeleteAt this point, we are really working on each other.
Oh, Eugene, I can still teach her a few tricks I am sure.
DeleteThat's good to hear!:)
DeleteNaughty women are the best ;)
On a side note, you guys might want to give the book another read, as there are some small editing errors. E.g. at one point there's a comma following a period and at another point Anna is mentioned as the daughter (specifically, this happens in the scene where they all meet)
Ouch!
DeleteThat's my fault, as usual!
I'll revise and reload the text. Thank you!
Done!
DeleteThis what I really like about Tamara and her stories, you never what to expect or when, Looking forward to this quickie and the new Co-Author ;)
ReplyDeleteGlad you like it. Being random and unpredictable is not always considered a good thing :D
Delete