Hi, I am still here.
I am finding out how hard it is to re-write from scratch the stories I was working on and I lost when my hard drive died.
I mean, I wrote them once already, right?
Should be easy to write them again.
It is not.
But today it is also my friend Sandra's birthday, so I won't just complain about how miserable I feel.
Here's a photo I found that reminds me of what happened the last time we were together.
Happy birthday, baby!

I wonder which one of you was refusing the other's advances... :)
ReplyDeleteP.S. Don't forget to back up this time! Or alternatively use some online word processor like google docs.
You wonder...? Ah, as if you didn't know me!
DeleteThanks for the update! So sorry you are having to go through the reconstruction, but I have faith that the second chance will let you make the stories even hotter!
ReplyDelete