I owe a big thank you to my friend D. for introducing me to the art of Alexandra Manukyan, that is extremely sexy, deliciously naughty, happily surreal and often features my kind of nuns!
I'm a big fan of this genre and its surprising the lack of corrupted Nun stories out there, I can think of 2 on MCstories and Tamara's stories of course, If anyone can rectify this, its Tamara, Covent to Cathouse or Nunnery to Knocking Shop anyone ?
Well, don't hold your breath, but that's exactly what I am working on for the sequel of Room 666: the mass corruption of a whole nunnery. It will take time to be finished, but it will be a monument of Nunsploitation.
I'm a big fan of this genre and its surprising the lack of corrupted Nun stories out there, I can think of 2 on MCstories and Tamara's stories of course, If anyone can rectify this, its Tamara, Covent to Cathouse or Nunnery to Knocking Shop anyone ?
ReplyDeleteWell, don't hold your breath, but that's exactly what I am working on for the sequel of Room 666: the mass corruption of a whole nunnery.
DeleteIt will take time to be finished, but it will be a monument of Nunsploitation.