OK, kids, so I had a little problem last week, after a party.
Nothing major, but what with the heat, the crowd and all the rest (the booze? Yes, the booze too), I took a ride in an ambulance and spent two days in a white bed checking out the nurses.
Damn, it really looks like porn got nurses all wrong, after all.
But seriously: I will not get into any detail, but you are my readers and have a right to know at least the general outlines: I fainted, I was taken to the hospital, I was under observation and now I'm fine.
Please rest assured I am REALLY fine, and it was nothing to worry about.
Please rest assured I am REALLY fine, and it was nothing to worry about.
On the other hand, looking at my recent history, it looks like I need to do a stint in the hospital once in a while: broken wrist, post-party swoons...
Next time, I hope it'll be because I bought myself a new pair of boobs.
Anyhow, now I'm back, and I'll get back to work, slowly.
Thank you all for your friendship.
Thank you all for your friendship.

Yikes! Glad to hear you're alright and back to your normal routine.
ReplyDeleteIt WAS a bit scary.
DeleteBut yes, I'm back again :)
So, I take it nurses weren't up to your standards?
ReplyDeleteThey were no fun at all.
DeleteBut seriously, they were very kind and competent.
Only, a little more suspenders and latex uniforms would have been fun :)
Thanks so much for the update. Glad you're ok, and hopefully no more mis-adventures for you! At least of the medical type.
ReplyDeleteI'm seriously sick of hospitals and visits, tests and stuff.
DeleteI'll try and be more careful in the future :P
Please take care of your health beautiful one,be sweet with yourself,I love you πππ
ReplyDelete