Holy Shit! That was amazingly hot. Your sentences are wonderfully concise and evocative; they paint your scenes with intense eroticism. I really hope that the neighbors get a turn. I'd love to read about them.
I don't want to give any spoilers, so I'll just say this: I loved how you left a scene at the very end to our imagination. Deftly handled.
Thank you Varian! You know I value your opinion and it's making me proud. I really was not sure about this one, because it's so different from my usual. But you liked, and Ladybelladona too, so I am happy, and a little more sure of myself. Thank you!
Sorry, I saw this only now. I guess I was in such a haste I did not enroll the book in KU. I will correct this problem immediately. Sorry again for the delay
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWow you may not be sure of the content but......mmmmmmm.......so.....fucking. ......delicious
ReplyDeleteWow you may not be sure of the content but......mmmmmmm.......so.....fucking. ......delicious
ReplyDeleteThank you Ladybelladonna!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you liked it!
I liked it so much somehow apparently I had to say it three times lol
ReplyDeleteLOL!
DeleteWell, how they say, three's the charm, right?
I am charmed.
Holy Shit! That was amazingly hot. Your sentences are wonderfully concise and evocative; they paint your scenes with intense eroticism. I really hope that the neighbors get a turn. I'd love to read about them.
ReplyDeleteI don't want to give any spoilers, so I'll just say this: I loved how you left a scene at the very end to our imagination. Deftly handled.
Great Job!!!
Thank you Varian!
DeleteYou know I value your opinion and it's making me proud.
I really was not sure about this one, because it's so different from my usual.
But you liked, and Ladybelladona too, so I am happy, and a little more sure of myself.
Thank you!
Quick question - why isn't bodies available for Kindle Unlimited?
ReplyDeleteSorry, I saw this only now.
DeleteI guess I was in such a haste I did not enroll the book in KU.
I will correct this problem immediately. Sorry again for the delay
It's still not available under KU.
ReplyDelete