Saturday, April 29, 2017

New ebook launching

I really do not know when this will happen, because after the Adult Dungeon affair, Amazon KDP takes a lot longer to validate my ebooks, but anyway...

A few months back I invented a new kink.
I mean, a fetish that is not mentioned in the official list of fetishes and sexual perversions.
I am quite proud of this achievement.
What a bright, inventive, dirty-minded girl I am, right?

And not only I did invent a whole new paraphilia (that's the technical term for a kinky turn on), but I wrote a 60-pages story about it.
It's called The Widow, and it is sort of a transformation story, but an aware, self-administered transformation, and one that has no supernatural element.
I'm quite proud of my story too.
As I said, it will be up soon-ish. I just uploaded it on the Amazon website.

As soon as it's up and available, I'll let you know.
For now, enjoy the cover, a friend made it for me, and it's classier than anything I ever had.


1 comment:

  1. This is very exciting and unexpected news! Can't wait to read it.

    ReplyDelete