Sophie recovered fast from her dizziness.
“Let’s go somewhere,” she said.
Sharon stared at her. Her natural mother was pacing the kitchen, smoking nervously.
“We can take my car,” she said. “You drive.”
Sophie took her bag and turned it upside down, scattering all the contents on the table. Wallet, glasses, a comb, a bunch of keys, two pens, a notebook, a pocket Bible, an address book… she rummaged through the jumble, cursing under her breath.
“Here!” she snapped, handing Sharon her car keys. “Let’s go.”
She picked her wallet, and pushed it in one pocket of her denim skirt. Then she took the open carton of Marlboros and a lighter and, as an afterthought, she picked a six-pack of beers.
“C’mon, I need to get out of this shithole,” she said.
Sharon grinned, and linked arms with her.
“I wonder what happened to my son,” Sophie said when they walked out the front door.
“Don’t worry,” Sharon said. “He’ll be ready when we come home.”
Sophie stopped and stared at her. Then her eyes flared. “You bitch!” she chortled. “Did you fuck him too?”
Sharon smirked. “He was with his girlfriend.”
“And that stopped you?” Sophie was genuinely surprised.
“Let’s say I’m making a little experiment with Francesca.”
Sophie’s car was an old fashioned family car.
Sharon got in the driver’s seat. Sophie placed the beers on the floor between her feet, and the cigarettes in the dashboard compartment.
“Which way?”
“Fuck I know? As far as you can.”
“Scared of what the neighbors might say?”
Sophie blew out a cloud of smoke. “As if I cared.”
Sharon followed the signs to the highway, and hit the fast lane.
“So, what should this shit do to me?” Sophie asked, turning the empty vial in her hands.
Sharon shrugged, and gestured for a cigarette. “It will turn you into my darkest fantasy.”
Sophie arched an eyebrow. “You have dark fantasies about me?” She chuckled. “Well, I’m flattered.”
“C’mon, babe. Everybody has dark fantasies about their blonde milfy aunt!”
Sophie laughed out loud. “True.”
She placed a lit cigarette between Sharon’s lips.
“Only you are not my aunt,” Sharon said.
Sophie took a drag from her cigarette and grimaced. “Guilty as charged.”
“How did it happen?”
Sophie stared at the glass vial in her hand. She took a look at her nails, then shrugged. “I broke the rules and paid for it.”
Sharon smiled. “How come this doesn’t surprise me?”
They laughed together, and Sophie popped a beer open. She took off her shoes and threw them out of the window, then pulled her legs up and placed her bare feet on the dashboard. “I went to a concert, without telling anything to my parents.”
“A concert?”
“Smashing Pumpkin,” her mother said.
“Fucking A!”
“Yeah,” Sophie grinned.
“And you had sex at the concert? That’s so cool!”
Sophie crushed the empty beer can and threw it out the window. “Yeah, sort of.”
Sophie squashed her cigarette in the ashtray. “You sort of had sex?”
“I was drugged. I had dropped some e and smoked a joint. Or two.”
Sharon was howling with laughter. “You are my hero!”
Sophie was again staring at her fingernails. “Are these growing longer?”
“Likely. But go on, you were fucked up and rocking at Smashing Pumpkin and…?”
Sophie ran her fingers through her hair. “And I basically dropped my knickers and I fucked a few guys.”
“A FEW GUYS?! What a whore!”
Sophie laughed, and popped open another can of beer. “Yeah, I mean, it was my first night out, right? I had to make up for lost time and all.”
“And you got knocked up.”
“Like the stupid virgin I was. I had been... whatever. Who ever heard about condoms. And let’s not even mention the pill.”
“So you don’t know who my father was, actually?”
“Let’s say you are the glorious result of an intense group effort.”
Sophie killed the second beer and threw the can out of the window again. She stretched, placing her hands on the top and arching her back. “I’m starting to feel something,” she said. “Are my tits larger?”
Sharon stretched a hand and squeezed her boob. “Probably, yes.”
Sophie gasped. “Hey!”
“C’mon, it's not incest if you can’t get pregnant.”
The older woman laughed, and lit another cigarette. Sharon saw that her fingernails were now half an inch long and her long blonde hair was starting to show a dark regrowth. “You all right?”
Sophie nodded. “Yeah, never been better.” She placed a hand between her own thighs, massaging gently. “Something’s definitely happening.”
“To your pussy?”
Sophie nodded, with an impish grin.
“Anyway,” she said, “Your grandfather called down seven different kinds of God’s wrath upon me, but the old bastard found himself in a bad bind.”
“The deacon’s daughter was a pregnant slut.”
“Correct.” Sophie’s voice was huskier, her vowels somewhat stretched in a sexy drawl. “And getting rid of you would have been a sin.”
“Did you consider that option?”
Sophie turned to her. She took a drag. “Yes, I did.”
Sharon grinned. “It should have been the way to go,” she nodded. “Down the flush and good riddance. At least that's the way I'd do it.”
“Yeah, I know, you are right. But it was not an option for me. They packed me off to cousin Selma, and when I got back, your aunt took you in.”
“Which explains how come I’m the only one of the Valardi sisters that’s a blonde. And twisted.”
Sophie ran a hand through her short white spiky hair. “I like your hair,” she said. “And I like the way you are twisted.”
“Don’t worry. You’ll be as twisted as I am in while.”
Sophie hummed. “Can’t wait.” She looked again at her fingernails. “I don’t know what dark fantasies you had about me, but from the hints I’m getting, they were pretty hot. And kinky.”
Sharon glanced at Sophie. Her hair was nor much darker at the roots.
“As I said…”
Sophie patted her thigh. “Easy, luv. I like what’s happening. I only hope it were faster.”
“I should have given you the stuff undiluted. It’s faster that way.”
“Or you should have shot it in my arm.”
Sharon turned to gaze at her. “No shit!”
Sophie stopped rubbing herself. She pulled down the sun flap and studied her face in the vanity mirror. “See if there’s some place we can stop,” she said.
“Now?”
“I think I’m about to go,” Sophie said. “And I think it will involve a lot of puking.”
“OK, hold on, there’s a gas station in five miles.”
“Push that fucking pedal, luv!”

Holy crap, this is getting good! I mean, it was already great, but,....you know what I mean.
ReplyDeleteSuperb as always, can't wait for the next one!
ReplyDelete