Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Converted: Bring the Family, part 7

Sharon lit another cigarette as she walked down the staircase, and she entered the living room. The contents of the bag had been strewn all over the room: pants and miniskirts, boots and jackets, the place was a complete mess. Mary was staring out the window, one finger toying with her hair, but she turned when Sharon entered. A wide grin illuminated her pale face. She walked up to her daughter, took the cigarette from her lips, and took a long drag, and then a second, double pumping with abandon. Then she threw her head back, her eyes closed, and exhaled slowly through her nostrils.
“Jesus fucking Christ,” she said, pushing the filter back between her daughter’s lips, “I needed that.”

Sharon grinned, and took out her packet, shaking out a cigarette for her mother. Mary cooed a thank you, winking, and took the cigarette between her long-nailed fingers. She bent forward as Sharon clicked her zippo, and got the cigarette going.
“This is better,” she said, savoring the first mouthful before breathing it in.
Sharon took a step back and watched the new Mary Margaret Valardi smoke.
The older woman was wearing laddered black tights and a pair of spike-heeled, black-polish-and-steel stilettos, and a pair of very hot cutoffs. Above the massive silver belt buckle, her abs were well-defined and ribbed. Her ass had expanded, and now the bottom of her toned ass cheeks, wrapped in ragged black nylon, winked below the frayed edge of the denim shorts.
Mary brushed some as from her bosom. Her tits had grown to a rock-solid CC cup that the tight Motorhead T-shirt was barely capable of containing. Her nipples stood out like spikes. Over the t-shirt, she had thrown a red leather jacket.
Mary sat on the couch, kicking a stray platform shoe out of her way. She stretched her arms over the back of the couch, and stared at Sharon. “What the fuck was that shit you gave me?” she asked, the cigarette bobbing between her lips.
Sharon sat by her side, and shrugged. “Some good shit.”
Mary nodded, and took another drag. “You know I had always been curious about what people found in these?” she said, taking the cigarette between two fingers and staring at the red tip. Her fingernails were scarlet red and square-finished. She snorted out a mouthful of smoke. “I don’t know how I could live all these years.”
The straight hair had been replaced by a thick mane of curls, a cloud of gray hair with black, blue and purple highlights circling Mary’s face. There were big earrings dangling from her earlobes, and her face made up in shades of purple and maroon. Her lips were thin and cruel, surrounded by a network of fine lines.
“It’s still working inside of me, you know,” Mary said. She took a final drag from the cigarette, and dropped it on the floor. “It’s feeding on me, really. It eats up my fearful, pathetic old self and it shits out the new me.”
She blew a perfect smoke ring. “I’m so bad it makes my twat ache.”
She still had the face of a fifty years old woman, but one who had spent the best part of those five decades pickled in booze and heavily engaged in debauchery. It was a vulgar, complacent, jaded face. Her highly arched eyebrows were finely designed, and bracketed her heavy-lidded, dark-painted eyelids, long black-lined lashes, fevered green eyes.
Sharon lit her another cigarette. “You seem to be doing all right,” she said.
Mary grinned, and exhaled through her nostrils. “I like being bad. I like the thoughts, the feelings.” She rubbed her thighs together. “The way I feel between my legs.”
She changed position, crossing her legs at the ankle, arching her back.
"I'll need some clothes too," Mary said. "It's not like your selection gave me much choice."
"Got anything particular in mind?"
Mary hefted her tits. "I think I'll punk myself up a little more," she said. "And then I'll get me a motorbike."
"You should talk with Ben about the bike." Sharon grinned. "About putting something exciting between your legs." 
“I heard you fucking,” Mary said. Sharon arched an eyebrow. “It was impossible not to hear you,” Mary went on. Her smile widened. “I would never have marked you for a screamer. You are shameless.”
Sharon smiled back. “Did you enjoy the show?”
Mary shrugged. “At first I was so totally distraught,” she said. She took another drag on her cigarette. “I was shattered, scared. Humiliated. But then I started fingering myself off, and it was all right,” she smirked. “Actually quite fun, all things considered.”
“You should have been there,” Sharon licked her lips.
“I wasn’t ready yet,” Mary replied. She was about to say something more when Ben appeared on the door, wearing only his jeans and his denim vest, his tats in full display, his eyes red, scratching his chin.
Mary’s eyes flared. “My my my, what do we have here…” she whispered.
She stood and walked up to Ben, her hips swaying with each step. She took a monstrous triple pump on her cigarette and dropped the spent butt on the floor, then she threw her arms around the man’s neck and locked her mouth on his in a savage kiss, smoke escaping through her nostrils. Ben reacted instinctively, putting his hands on her ass.
"Sharon said I talk with you about putting something between my legs," she said, smoke blowing through nose and mouth.
She started to rub herself against his chest, humming softly, kissing him again while he squeezed her butt cheeks. She caressed his chest and groped his massive erection through the taut jeans.
“Mother?” Sharon asked in mock shock, grinning wildly.
Mary released Ben from her kiss and turned to glance at her over her shoulder. “Find yourself something to do, angel,” she said. “Can’t you see mommy’s busy?”
She unzipped Ben’s jeans, releasing his cock, and gasped in delight.
She dropped on her knees, her long-nailed fingers closed on his shaft. “Very busy!” she said, and she swallowed Ben’s cock, sucking him in for all its lengths, without blinking. She started to slowly pump her head, up and down, while her hand squeezed gently his balls. He placed his hand on her head, and shot a wicked glance at Sharon.

Laughing, Sharon stood and walked to the door.
“You have some fun,” she said as she passed them. “I’m going to pay a surprise visit to aunt Sophie.”
Mary let go of Ben’s cock. “Take your time, angel,” she said. Her eyes in her daughter’s, she ran her tongue along the man’s erection. “We are not going anywhere.”

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic imagery again, Love the changes done to Mary and can't wait to see what further chapters have in store of us and Mary which enjoying all these corrupted Mothers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I especially like the fact that she still looks 50. A hard lived 50. So hot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, one of my rules is, no rejuvenation: Mary Margaret, her husband and her sister will remain their age, but will go bad following Sharon's dark fantasy.
      And an unrelated note: I rode on an elevator yesterday with a woman in her late 50s, tight jeans and leather jacket, very fit but showing all of her age. My was she hot!
      I hope I'll be that sexy and bouncy when I'm her age!

      Delete