How about a 'Life on Mars' story? A woman from nowadays stumbles across memorabilia for a rock back of the 1980s and something sucks her back to that time and finds herself looking like this; expected to behave like this. I imagine she would be the one on the left as she looks the most bewildered. Perhaps she becomes a band member or a groupie as works best for you.
You could do something like a Jem corruption story!
ReplyDeleteGod, I hated Jem! It would certainly benefit from some heavy-duty corruption, and some better music.
DeleteLol while I assumed it wasn't something you liked, I thought you might like to corrupt into something more your liking!
DeleteWow! Craziest hair ever. The brunette reminds me of Elvira.
ReplyDeleteBig sexy hair.
DeleteAnd I absolutely love Elvira!
1984? When every hot girl smoked...
ReplyDeleteWow, what an eye! It is 1984 indeed!
DeleteAnd hot girls still smoke ;)
How about a 'Life on Mars' story? A woman from nowadays stumbles across memorabilia for a rock back of the 1980s and something sucks her back to that time and finds herself looking like this; expected to behave like this. I imagine she would be the one on the left as she looks the most bewildered. Perhaps she becomes a band member or a groupie as works best for you.
ReplyDelete