Sunday, February 19, 2017

A new ebook is in the works


OK, so there's something wrong with my brain.
Who knows, maybe I did too many drugs in the past.
Because you see, every time I set myself to work on another story, and I am all set and ready and eager, with everything planned and such, EVERY FUCKING TIME I end up writing something else. Unplanned, unrehearsed, and fun as hell.

The plan was to finish the second volume of the Multiverse series, and in the meantime clean up and do some rewrites for my sequel to "Coverted", to post it here for everybody to read. You will remember I told you about that.

But then, out of nowhere, came this idea about the Helen series. The one about the cathouse, the one that was not supposed to be a series but what the hell, I wrote a second ebook. Can you see a pattern here?
And some of you guys out there expressed a desire to know more about Lisa, and her corruption fetish, and I was told I should write longer stuff.
And now I wrote a third book in the series.
And it's huge. The biggest ebook I ever wrote.
And the fun thing is, the story practically wrote itself, pages and pages, like a breeze.
And I was not high or something, not always anyway, but it was just <snaps fingers> like that.



So now I am editing it, and believe me, editing a 30000-words smut story is hard on the brain and on the wrists, if you catch my drift.
But I think it will be out this week.

And the least I can do is give you a preview, right?
Enjoy, and please be patient.


On the next Sunday Helen gave the girls a day off.
Some of them retreated to their rooms to sleep or have sex with each other. Others went for a jog or a walk.
Helen sat in the kitchen, nursing a Bloody Mary, when Lisa entered. She was wearing a large football jersey with the number 69 stamped on. She yawned and sat in front of the madam.
“Slept well?” Helen asked with a smirk.
“Wonderfully,” Lisa replied. “The little I slept.”
She sniffed, passed the tip of her index down the side of her nose, and looked around.
With a sigh, Helen picked a glass vial from deep into her cleavage. She wore a thin miniature silver spoon on a silver chain around her neck. She used it to serve herself a bump and snorted it, washing it down with a gulp of Bloody Mary. Then she handed the glass tube to the bespectacled girl, that was staring at her, wetting her lips.
Lisa pushed her pinky into the vial and picked a small amount of white dust on the tip of her one-inch long fingernail. She extracted the finger from the glass tube delicately, and then snorted the bump of cocaine. She grinned, her eyes sparkling, and handed the vial back to Helen.
Helen took the long slender silver spoon and served herself another hit, inhaling it with a sharp intake, then put the stopper back in the vial and pushed it back in her cleavage. She stared at Lisa across the table, the dust starting to work its magic.
Lisa had come a long way from the shy and socially awkward young woman that had rented the apartment over the garage six months before. Helen knew she should be shocked and worried about the change, but she just found it sexy as fuck.
Shuddering as the coke took hold, Lisa pushed her foot along Helen’s leg under the table. “I’ll have to take one month off,” she said.
“So you found a suitable candidate?” Helen asked.
Lisa nodded and hummed. “You are gonna love it.”
“We have to be careful,” Helen said. “The cops made another visit yesterday night, and for a moment I thought they were the sort that can’t be bought.”
Lisa laughed. “Don’t worry about that. The fucking crisis made all of us mercenary, and the cops are no exception.”
She pushed with her foot, and Helen rubbed her thighs together, massaging it.
“So cynical,” Helen purred. “And to think you were such a nice girl when I first met you.”
"All of your fault," Lisa smirked.
"Really?"
"No, not really. You provided the opportunity, but I wanted it." Lisa threw her head back and gazed at the ceiling. “And now I’m completely gone,” she said, musingly. “I dropped all my decency and all my inhibitions, and I am now thoroughly, delightfully corrupted.” She ran a hand along her ribs, caressed her perky breasts. “I’ll have to make some body changes, too.”
“I can hook you up easily,” Helen said.
“Later. First I must take the last step to make my transformation complete. I must seduce an innocent and make her as bad as I am.”
Helen rubbed her thighs together, massaging Lisa’s foot.
“You make it sound like some kind of ritual.”
“Oh, but it is,” Lisa replied dreamily. “It’s the final ritual that will seal my fate forever.”
“And it will take you a month.”
Lisa grinned. “Less, probably. Say three weeks, but better safe than sorry. I have studied my victim, I have notes and plans. She’ll never see it coming, but she is going to put up some resistance anyway. And when she collapses, it will be fast and thorough. I’ve only to see Emily for a little service with her, and then I’ll be set.”
Helen arched an eyebrow. “Anything Emily can provide that I could not?”
Lisa grinned. “I need some scars.”

No comments:

Post a Comment