You shouldn't judge a book by its cover. And this is indeed the cover of a book I was given as a Valentine present. The comics series is called "Wicked Wanda" and it was serialized in Penthouse in the 70s. The stories are terribly silly and filled with period satire references I mostly miss, but Wanda herself is a delightfully evil, outrageously-dressed lesbian dominatrix hell-bent on world corruption, and she's fabulous. Try searching "Wicked Wanda" on Google to see some art.
She doesn't look like a bad girl. She rather looks more like a harem girl :)
ReplyDeleteYou shouldn't judge a book by its cover. And this is indeed the cover of a book I was given as a Valentine present. The comics series is called "Wicked Wanda" and it was serialized in Penthouse in the 70s. The stories are terribly silly and filled with period satire references I mostly miss, but Wanda herself is a delightfully evil, outrageously-dressed lesbian dominatrix hell-bent on world corruption, and she's fabulous.
DeleteTry searching "Wicked Wanda" on Google to see some art.
Searched for, found and read. oh its made my day.
Delete