Here I am!
I'll tell you the truth, this double life thing is killing me.
Double life, you ask?
Yes!!
The new year brought more responsibilities on the job, so now I am Sales Manager. I have to meet the suppliers, dressed like a serious girl and al that. Flirty but not slutty, if you catch my drift.
Serious business, gotta be real careful and reliable.
Serious business, gotta be real careful and reliable.
Then I get back home and BANG!, I revert to my usual wild persona, with a vengeance. My weekends are a safety valve, or I'd explode.
But it's taking its toll, you see: I just woke up, and it's almost 6 pm, here.
Shit!
Shit!
Maybe I'm getting too old for all this.
No, I'm not!
No, I'm not!
So, good news: I've been writing, and as promised, I'll post here a preview of the forthcoming second series of Prism stories.
We start tomorrow.
I'm also revising my unauthorized sequel to "Coverted", but that will take time.
And I've also other stuff brewing.
I'm also revising my unauthorized sequel to "Coverted", but that will take time.
And I've also other stuff brewing.
Also - sorry if I didn't reply to mails and if I'm still incommunicado on Twitter.
I'm working on those problems too.

πππ I rejoice for you! I will wait for the ride πππππππππ
ReplyDelete