Another weekly stop for me, one that does not appear in my sidebar, is the Erotic Mind Control Stories Archive.
Together with Literotica, it is one of the first places I started checking regularly when I started reading and writing smut.
I had to loose my virginity somewhere, right?
Even if I had already lost most of it with Anais Nin and Djuna Barnes (but that's another story).
I had to loose my virginity somewhere, right?
Even if I had already lost most of it with Anais Nin and Djuna Barnes (but that's another story).
As it is just to be expected, the selection in the MC Archive ranges from the very primitive to the quite classy, and sometimes you chance upon something very good.
Now one story that really stayed with me is a thing called "Coverted" (I often wondered if it was meant to be "Converted").
Posted in May 2012 by someone calling himself Buzzman, this novelette (Buzzman's only story in the archive) is simply described as
Sharon is changed after seeing a fortune teller in New Orleans.
Which is just the tip of the iceberg, of course.
And what can I say... I obsessed about this story.
And what can I say... I obsessed about this story.
It's a corruption story, more than a mind control story, and it's a story about a good girl turning into a bad girl. Featuring biker leather, smoking and quite a nice fetish vibe.
You can see why I got so hooked.
You can see why I got so hooked.
I obsessed so much about the thing, I actually started writing a sequel.
Because if you read it (and really, go on and read it, you'll love it), you can see there's a promise of a sequel.
Only it was never published.
Only it was never published.
My aborted sequel resurfaced a few days back as I cleared the hard disk of my defunct PC (the machine died on me on New Year's Eve). I don't know if I'll ever finish it because it's rough and badly written and too hasty in reaching its climax.
We all know that climaxing too fast is not good, right?
I could try and revise and expand it, and then post it here as my tribute to the mysterious Buzzman.
We all know that climaxing too fast is not good, right?
I could try and revise and expand it, and then post it here as my tribute to the mysterious Buzzman.
But that's going to take time.
Anyway, I wanted to share "Coverted" with you.


Thanks for the story recommendation. I can't believe that I missed that one.
ReplyDeleteYou are welcome.
DeleteI would really like to know what you think about this story, once you've read it.
I read it and liked it a lot. I would have liked to see Sharon struggle a little more once her changes start. Once she hits the salon she goes all in pretty quickly, but maybe the fortune teller had hit Sharon with a little magic too; Once she made "the choice" she was pushed along that road by the fortune teller's magic, like Heidi.
DeleteI'd love to read a sequel written by you. i know that you'd have a field day with this setting and it would be an amazing read.
Yes, Sharon collapses in a matter of one short afternoon, which is a bit of a letdown considering the huge buildup that comes before.
DeleteAnd I'm sure she was hit by some magic just like Heidy (another character about which I would love to see more).
As for my sequel... I've been revising and rewriting, and I'll post something soon.
A field day? You bet!
If you read any stories on MCstories.com make sure you check out the stories by Downing Street .. He's probably one of the best writers they've ever had on there
ReplyDeleteYes!
DeleteDowning Street's "Bawdy and Soul" was one of the first stories I read. Quite fun, and great style.