Sunday, December 4, 2016

Refractions: Beginning is up

I hope you are liking my new series of stories.
Tomorrow the last episode of Part 1 goes online.
But there's more.

The first ebook in the series, called Refractions: Beginning is already available for preorder - and Amazon vill deliver it on your reader as soon as this serialization thing is over, on the 6th of December.

"Quantum shifter.
Explore the possibilities.
Each decision we make sets us on a path towards the future. But what of the decision we did not take?
Are they dead and buried, or are they, each one of them, the starting point of another universe, one in which we followed a different path, creating a new universe, a new version of ourselves, a different life.
By quantically shifting the landscape brane of your local reality, Doctor Jaspers’ Quantum Shifter lets you experience the alternatives, opening up for you infinite universes of the self.
Using photon-activated, neutrino-enhanced crystal lattice energy, the singularity at the core of the quantum shifter is your key to the Multiverse."

Emily is just about to turn that key...

... and find about her other selves.
And also about her true self. And much more.

Refractions: Beginning includes The Prism, in an expanded version featuring 25% more text (and more sex, more kink and more depravity), plus two other shorter stories, Married Bliss and Mistress.
The ebook is about 20.000 words worth of smut and parallel universes, and it is the longest story I published so far.

I don't know about you, but I like Emily... all the different Emilies, and I'm currently at work on a second set of stories in the Refractions series, that will go in volume two and are tentatively called Mother, Sister and Brother.As soon as all three are ready, I will again make one available here on the blog, and then publish the ebook.


2 comments:

  1. "Amazon vill deliver it" - will Amazon be twirling its mustache while doing it? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL!
      Well, I often hear Amazon described like some kind of villain, maybe I was a victim of suggestion :D

      Delete