As I mentioned, these are heavy days, I've got no time for myself. So last night, as I lay sleepless because of a toothache (yes, 2016 is turning out to be a shitty year), I decided to try an experiment.
Do you remember the vampire story I said I wanted to write, and that went nowhere?
Well, last night I picked the two chapters I had ready, I dropped the vampire thing, and wrote a 50 pages/9000 words story.
You know me: a smoking fetish, corruption story about good girls going bad for good, and really enjoying it. No fantasy elements, no magic, no supernatural. Just plain old smoking cigarettes and getting naughty.
The story is called Make End$ Meet, and I'm pretty proud of it.
![]() |
| Kickass cover, don't you think? |
Well, I uploaded it and it's available already on Amazon.
And it's already made the Lesbian Top 100!
Which means I have to thank a few of you out there!
Which means I have to thank a few of you out there!
THANK YOU, GUYS (AND DOLLS)!
I hope you will enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.
PS: about the toothache, turns out I'm belatedly growing my wisdom teeth.
Which sounds doubly scary because
first: I don't need wisdom or maturity or "growing up", thank you so much
second: I might have to skip both the Christmas' Eve dinner AND the New Year's Eve party. What the hell!!

Nice story, the evil one reminds me a little of the character with almost the same name in my idea I sent you. Would be very happy to send you a few chapters so you could use them to generate some new ideas or make a re-write.
ReplyDeleteOuch, plagiarism!
DeleteSorry, I really didn't notice the name similarity.
But I hope I was able to keep my story as far from your plot as possible.
And please, don't send along nothing: right now I can't access my mail account (damn!), and I would not have the time to read your material anyway in these days.
And I don't want to pilfer anything else! :)
Haha, don't worry, the story was very different and I am happy if my ideas can help you with new stories. Looking forward to the next ones.
ReplyDeletei just finished reading it. You are such a talented writer. I love how you stories are always moving forward and you don't repeat yourself when telling the story. Great story and can't wait for your next story.
ReplyDeleteNoticed a couple of spelling mistakes, But otherwise I love, love ,Loved this story, So Merry Christmas Tamara and thanks for all the stories this year :)
ReplyDelete