No, I'm not thinking about setting myself up as a hooker, despite the fact that the working girls hereabouts certainly make more money than I do.
No.
I'm about to submit a novella to a publisher, and see if it makes the grade.
That's why I've been away and I have not published anytjhing recently: I've been spending most of my tiomewriting, rewriting and revising, putting together a naughty story following the publisher's call and guidelines.
Will I make it?
I do not know.
But the time has come for me to try, and put myself to thetest.
And I have to thank all you guys for this, because your comments, your suggestions and your support have really boosted my self-confidence.
And should they say no, what the hell, I'll publish the story myself.
I'll be working on this story for about ten days still, and then send it along.
Don't hold your breath, and wish me luck.

Good luck to you in your endeavors!
ReplyDeleteThank you!
DeleteGood luck, rooting for you!
ReplyDeleteThank you!
DeleteThat is awesome! Good luck.
ReplyDelete