So, my nunsploitation story...
But first, what's going on with me: the Christmas season is upon us, and we are open seven days a week, because we also sell perfumes and cosmetics and costume jewelry, we get lots of people looking for either cheap gifts for their loved ones, or girld looking for a bit of oomph for the festive season.
And if what we are selling in terms of make-up is marking the general trend, I've got a feeling that A LOT of the girls in town will be at their sluttiest this New Year's Eve.
Heavy make-up and heavy smoking seem to be the order of the day.
I am well pleased.
I feel myself a little responsible: this morning a woman in her forties told me she started smoking again after two years off the stuff, "because of the festivities and the stress", and called me "a poster girl for nicotine addiction".
My oh my.
I think there's a story in there.
And talking about stories.
My story about a lesbian domne in a Catholic school sort of got out of control.
It was supposed to be a quickie, but then, what with the drugs, the bondage, the corruption of schoolgirls, the nuns discovering lesbian sex, the latex and the high heels and all of that, it started growing, and expanding in various directions...
So, in the end, it's going to be big and dirty, and I'll have it out for Christmas, I promise.
It's the right story for the holidays, right?
Just be a little more patient.


Sounds like you're preparing a nice Christmas present for your fans!
ReplyDelete