Yes, what the title says.
It's something I've been thinking about the damn wrist: when the cast goes, I'm going to get a tattoo on my wrist.
It would be fun, and it would be the first (I've got a thing about needles).
So, I'm thinking about something classy and discreet.

..And thats why you got a picture of a woman with a full back (and some butt) tattoo, got it! :)
ReplyDeleteThe picture actually looks pretty awesome. And I'm all for tastefull tattoos on girls, so go for it, I say!
P.S. By tasteful I mean all tattoos on a person's body should complement each other, creating a single picture, or conveying one (and only one message). Otherwise they clash with each other and the impression that gives off is akin to a wall in a ghetto defaced by multiple graffiti artists.
The picture is one of the many I got when I asked my Twitter followers for suggestions :)
ReplyDeleteAnd I am totally with you about tattoos being tasteful and harmonic. That is actually the main reason why I am pierced but not inked. Because tattoos must be planned in advance, so that each new one integrates with the others, creating an elegant whole.
But right now, I'll think about my wrist. And I'll post another tattoo suggestion or two.
Because my Twitter followers are a wild bunch.