Saturday, September 10, 2016

Twisted Princesses - Cinderella, part 2

The woman in black walked up to Cinderella, hips swaying, high-heels clicking on the polished floor.
“So, not going to the party?”
The young girl eyed the woman with suspicion.
“Who are you?” she asked, taking a step back. “Who let you in?”
The woman in black smirked. “Someone always lets me in, sooner or later,” she said.
She took a deep breath, her ample bosom rising and almost spilling out of her daring neckline.
“As for who I am,” she went on, “Mind if I smoke?”
“Sorry?”
“About what?”
Cinderella looked at her, confused. “Smoke?”
“Oh, honey, you shouldn’t feel sorry about smoking! It’s one of the fine pleasures of life. I started late but, honey, don’t I love it!”
“I don’t smoke!” Cinderella said.
“Oh, then that’s the reason you are sorry! Want to start?”
“No!”
The woman grinned like a cat. “Liar,” she purred. “I love that.”

She was holding a long cigarette holder, a long white cigarette at the end. “Do you have a light?” she asked.
“I don’t smoke,” Cinderella repeated.
“Don’t worry, that’s something we can fix easily, but I didn’t ask you that. Do you have a light?”
Sighing, Cinderella took a twig to the fireplace, and brought a flame to her mysterious visitor. The woman sucked on her holder, her expression softening, and she blew a ring of smoke. Cinderella eyed her suspiciously, the smellof tobacco tickling her nose.


“That’s better,” she said. “Where was I?”
“I asked you who you are…” Cinderella said reasonably.
“Yes. Well, that’s long to explain. Let’s say I’m here to help you fulfill your wishes.”
The face of the girl lit up. “Like, a fairy godmother?!” she asked.
The woman in black sighed again. “Yes, something like that.”
Cinderella clapped her hands. “I knew the stories were real!”
“Yeah, I imagine some of them are.”
Heels clicking, the strange woman started walking a tight circle around Cinderella, smoking and eyeing her critically.
“And so they call you Cinder,” she said.
The girl curtsied. “Cinderella, miss, if you please.”
“We’ll talk about my pleasure later,” the woman said with a leer. “Right now I’ll have to work on you. It’s not like you can go to the King’s ball in these rags, right?”
“I had an invitation, miss, but my stepsisters…”
“Yes, yes, I know. Nasty little numbers both of them…”
An invitation card materialized in the hand of the woman. “These things come cheaper by the dozen,” she said, dropping the card on the table.
With a final long drag, she finished her cigarette, and let the butt fall on the floor. She held the long thin holder in her hand, like it was some kind of magic wand, and tapped Cinderella lightly on the shoulder.
The girl gasped as her clothes dissolved. She tried to cover herself, an arm around her small breasts, a hand covering her pubes. She stared at herself in the tall mirror in the corner. Her hair was a mess, and her skin was smeared with ashes, her nails broken and dirty, and she was completely naked.
The woman in black tutted and hit her again, lightly, on the head with the end of her cigarette holder.
Cinderella’s hair moved like something living as the strands untangled, and now shone with a healthy golden shine. Her skin became white and unblemished, any trace of grime gone.
“This is better, isn’t it, Cyn?”
The girl nodded, taking two tentative steps towards the mirror. “I’ve never…” she said, but her voice broke.
Behind her, the woman in black grimaced. “Never what? Taken a bath?”
Still covering herself, Cinderella bowed her head and blushed. “Never been naked in front of a stranger, miss.”
The woman smiled cruelly in the mirror. “Well, all things considered, it’s not like I am a stranger, right? After all I’m an old friend of the family. I knew your mother, you know…”
“My mother?!”
“What a woman she was! And believe me, she never talked any of this nonsense about being naked in front of strangers! Quite the opposite, I think she quite enjoyed the feeling, you know…”
“What?!”
“Cyn, we’ll talk about your mom another time, all right? Now it’s all about you…”
Cinderella looked up.
“Time for a makeover, baby…”

1 comment: