Thursday, August 11, 2016

A short vacation and future plans

I'm about to take a short vacation with my sweetheart, but before I'm gone I'd like to post here a brief list of what's currently brewing here.

I'm currently writing the second in my "Quickies" ebooks, and planning the third "Turkish Delight".

Blog-wise, the "Dark Princesses" thing is taking form, and I hope to start posting it soon. This promises to be one of those things that keep growing in unexpected directions.



And talking about things that keep growing... (hmmmm, sounds dirty!)
I'm working on my first commission!
The story idea that's been sent to me is very complex and hot, and what started as a "classic" corruption scenario is now growing into what will probably be my own "War and Peace".
Lots of characters, lots of sex, lots of all the things good girls do when they go bad.
I do not have an ETA for this one, because it's HUGE, but I'm very excited about it.

I'll be going now.
Have a nice weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update. I look forward to reading your stories as they come available.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes - really looking forward to your next work, esp more in the Turkish Delight series.

    Inspired by you and Varian, I started a blog myself - http://enfetisha.blogspot.com/

    I haven't finished the first story, which is foot fetish-based, but I have a bunch of goth transformations up there that you might find interesting.

    ReplyDelete