While my old projects are on hold (but not canceled!), I've been writing some new material, just to put my mind back on track.
So there's a new story in the works, called Turkish Delight.
My doubt - what if I made an ebook of it, and tried to sell it through Amazon?
Would it be very vulgar and mercenary of me?
(thinking of which, it might be FUN being very vulgar and mercenary!)

I will never be one to tell you not to profit off of something you enjoy doing.
ReplyDeletePut that way, it sounds exactly like my sort of thing!
DeleteThank you!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteSounds like an excellent idea
ReplyDeleteLooking at it from my perspective I think it's something you should definitely do, as long as you go into it with the right mindset and do some good planning for it.
ReplyDeleteEverything that I have seen from you so far has been captivating and I would imagine this would be no different. If you are able to profit off of something you are both good at and enjoy doing then you should do so but make sure you go into it with tempered expectations. I believe that given some more time and exposure more people would start traversing around the blog as well. Another option (you can do both) is to look into doing commissions from others, which is something I think Varian does too.
In the end as long as you enjoy it then I see no reason not to; also sorry for rambling on a bit but I think I got most of my points across =).