Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Full House - part 5

Two days later, the aftermath of the party finally over, I decided to set my plans in motion. We had got two other visits from the Sheriff’s office, due to the complaints our upstairs neighbor had filed about what she called ‘obscene noises’. Basically, me and Plenty fucking our brains out while listening to black metal, and the soundtracks of the porn movies we watched after dinner while we snogged.
In both cases, officer Garland had been the one to come along, and we had spent some quality time sucking on each other’s tits. She liked to handcuff me before she ate my pussy, which was my kind of kinky.
But despite the pleasant intermissions, I was now quietly set to get even with my tight-assed, joyless, prissy cunt of a neighbor. I would take it slow, and enjoy every minute. After all, a girl needs a hobby, right?


It was three in the afternoon when I got me a sixpack and went out and sat myself on the topmost of the five steps leading to our house’s front door.
I lit up a cigarette and stretched out. I had opted for fishnets and a minimal black vinyl skirt, and a simple black vinyl corset and top. My feet were encased in my ultrahigh heels. Sitting on the left side of the stair and with my legs stretched out by the side, it would be impossible to get to the door without stepping over me.






Which was something sweet little Emma was not ready to do when she came home from school half an hour later.
I watched her turn into our garden’s lane and come to a sudden stop as she saw me there draped on the steps.
She then started advancing again, the books held tight against her chest like an armor, her jeans and blouse pristine in the afternoon sun.
She was short, with long blond hair, and a clean face.
“Hi, Em!” I winked as she came close.
Her eyes were firmly on my tits, which were more or less level with her eyes. Then she looked down at my exposed abs, and finally up into my face.
“Hi, Charlotte,” she said, a tentative smile on her lips. She looked afraid I would eat her. I was not ready to, yet.
I took a sip from the beer, and a long drag from my cigarette. I closed my eyes, tossing my head back, and exhaled a long flume of white smoke directly in her face.
She did not cough. My smile broadened.
“How was school?” I asked.
She shrugged. “The usual.”
“Boring.”
“Somewhat.”
“What about your sister?” I asked. “It’s been ages since I saw her around.”
“Linda’s off to college,” Emma said. She kept looking at my cigarette. “She’ll probably be back for the break.”
“We might get together and have a drink,” I said.
“Yeah, maybe,” she said. “That your new car?”
I turned and gave a long look at the black Mini Cabriolet that had replaced my old lame Korean tincan.
Nice try at changing subject. “Pretty hot, uh?”
I crushed the butt on the stone of the step, and took another cigarette out of the packet. I offered it to Emma.
She looked up, briefly, towards her apartment’s windows, and then she shook her head.
“Mommy doesn’t know you smoke?” I asked, lighting up. I took another deep drag, and then held the cigarette between first and second finger, to the side of my face, staring at her.
“I don’t…” she said, once again looking up.
“Your mommy’s not home,” I lied. “And you can’t fool me.”
I offered her my cigarette, the butt smeared with my black lipstick. “C’mon, take a puff. I won’t tell. It’s not like I’m in your mommy’s confidence anymore.”
Emma looked up a third time, and then she bent forward, and picked the cigarette from my fingers. She brought it to her lips, and took a respectable toke, breathing it in.
“Thanks,” she smiled, handing it back.
“Now it will taste sweeter,” I winked, and sucked on it while staring her in the eye.
Emma exhaled slowly, and waved her hand in front of her to disperse the smoke.
“How long have you been smoking?” I asked, handing her the cigarette again.
She breathed her smoke in. “Three months,” she said. “I’m not addicted. I’m just a social smoker.”
I hummed as I took the cigarette back. “I hope we’ll get more sociable, then,” I purred.
She blushed. “My mom doesn’t like…”
“My tits?” I cut her short, pushing my boobs out.
“No, she doesn’t like the idea of me smoking.”
“There’s a lot of fun stuff your mommy doesn’t like, I think.”
She blushed a deeper shade of red. “Like you,” she said. “The way you have become.”
“I love the way I have become,” I said. “I’m such a bad girl!”
I brushed a strand of hair behind my ear. “And you?”
She was holding on the cigarette, and took another drag. “What?”
“Do you like the way I have become?” I crossed my legs at the ankle, and leaned forward, offeringher a better view of my cleavage.
“You are so different!”
“People change,” I said. “And that’s good, don’t you think? After all, look at us, it’s been a long time since I babysitted for you.” I watched her drop the spent cigarette. “And you don’t need babysitting anymore, do you?”
I lit up again.
Emma shook her head. “No,” she said. She was staring at the cigarette, but this time I was not offering. I wanted her to ask.
“Pity,” I said. I took a pull and did a snap inhale, her eyes on the fluffy cloud in my mouth as it disappeared down into my lungs. “I would love to tuck you in at bedtime. Do you like to be tucked in, Emma dear?”
Before she could reply, the window on the top floor slid open, and Miss Cooper’s voice echoed in the garden.
“Emma Cooper! What are you doing out there?!”
Emma looked up, looking like a scared rabbit. “I’m coming, mom.”
“That would be great,” I whispered, so that only the girl could hear me.
“Make it snappy!” her mother barked.
“I must go,” Emma said.
I slowly moved out of the way, making sure she got a nice view of my thighs and of my lace panties.
“Catch you around,” I said, winking.
She blushed, and hurried up.
I finished my cigarette, and followed her in.
I lingered in front of my door, listening as Miss Cooper squealed about her daughter smelling of smoke. Emma was trying to find some excuse.
Yeah, honey, put the blame on me, I thought. The door upstairs slammed, and I could hear the discussion as it went on, Miss Cooper was pretty worked up.
I grinned, and went in.
Good start. This would be a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment